Adobe just released Adobe Asset Link v3.1 for the latest version of Creative Cloud apps Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and XD. Version 3.1 of Adobe Asset Link provides a more optimized and unified experience between Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Experience Manager Assets. Use this seamless experience to maximize collaboration between creatives and marketers as you create content.
Adobe Asset Link v3.1 includes support for the newly-introduced Business IDs and is now available in Adobe Exchange App, Marketplace, and Creative Cloud desktop app. Adobe Asset Link for XD now provides users the ability to add, modify and switch Experience Manager instances directly in the app. An update that further brings the XD plugin to feature parity with Adobe Asset Link for Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Here are the key features of the Adobe Asset Link v3.1 release:
• Ability to manage environments in Adobe Asset Link for XD
• Support for Business IDs
• Performance improvements in Adobe Asset Link for XD
• Accessibility support in in Adobe Asset Link for XD
• Localization support for 15 languages
• Support for the latest InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Xd apps
• Support for the latest versions of macOS and Windows
For more information, see Adobe Asset Link and Adobe Asset Link for XD.