• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Campaign Load File. File structure change ignored

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue I have seen several time is this. In a workflow, in the Load File process. I "Upload a new file from a local machine" this has UK sortcodes in it (e.g. in format 30-20-10). This file has about 60 columns so on the "File Structure" step I use the "Detect structure from new file" option.
Then the UK bank sortcode field is auto-detected as a "Date". Before the Load File is saved and the workflow is run. I got to "Column Definition" and change the datatype for that sortcode field to "text"

When I start the workflow that change to text is ignored. The Load File process fails with the error message "TIM-030002 The element 'Month' = '13' is out of limits in the strong '30-13-52'!"
I agree there is no 13th month but this is a Text datatype. So Adobe campaign should not be doing that validation. When I go back into the Load File process and the File Structure, it is showing as Text.

What is the simplest and msot effective method of overcoming this?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please post your query in Adobe Campaign community (https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic/ct-p/adobe-campaign-classic-...)

Experts here will be able to help you better.

Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Bani. I've done that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines