• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC Package Failing to Install on M1 Mac

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get a package from the Adobe Admin Console to install on an M1 Mac.  I built the package for named user license and picked self service.  I downloaded the package downloader, then downloaded the installer package.  Then I followed the steps located here: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/deploy-packages-to-arm-devices.html.  I get an installation failed when installing.  Here are some screenshots and install.log excerpt. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 3.12.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-05 at 3.16.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-05 at 3.16.54 PM.png

TOPICS
Deploy and package apps , Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Hello ryanl22862139,

Kindly try to create a new package from the admin console as it seems an additional option is now available for M1-chip devices and check if you are still facing issues in installing it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly confirm if you are deploying the package using any deployment tool. Try using the Root account and check if you are getting the same behavior. If yes, I would recommend collect the logs using the log collector tool and share them with us so that we can investigate the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deployed the packaged with Jamf Pro and it failed.  It said installation failed; the package could not be verified.  I used the Adobe Log Collector, but when I try to share the file through this post, it says .zxp files are not supported.  Is there another place to submit the log?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try to install it without any deployment tool on the Mac device by copying the package locally on the machine and check the status.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installation failed when running the pkg locally on the M1 MacBook using Terminal and root.  When I just double-clicked the pkg to install, it failed at the verifying package part.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ryanl22862139,

Kindly try to create a new package from the admin console as it seems an additional option is now available for M1-chip devices and check if you are still facing issues in installing it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The new M1 version of the Self Service installer from Adobe Admin Console worked.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines