Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC Products not working offline

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a few suites running Adobe CC (premier, after effects photoshop etc.). These suites do not have a perminant internet connection due to security. We supply temorary connection for updates and liencing. They are fully up to date on CC versions but when offline after a few minuits of working a window pops up asking if you want to save, just as if you quit the application. For backgound we are in a domain enviroment, mainly running Avid Media Composer on HP Z840s with the lastest version of Windows 10 installed.

Has anyone had a similar issue? or have any ideas as I have run out.

Many thanks

TOPICS
Enterprise , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a standard CC products need to update licensing information each 99 days. They then work offline until the next license update is needed. 

Does the software say, that the product is not licensed?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Abambo,

Thanks for your reply.

No it doesn't say it's not licenced but does ask me to sign in to CC when I resotre the internet connection.

I'm not getting any error messages from any adobe software, thats why I'm finding it difficult to solve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines