• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud installs, but afterwards does not open and app does not appear.

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After downloading Creative Clouds and installing it 100%, the screen dissapears and no app opens. I have tried to uninstall / delete and reinstall, but I still have the same issue.

I have a Macbook Air running Catalina 10.15.5 and have been able to run Photoshop (which is why I am trying to do this) before. I asked a friend to try it on their computer, and they were able to finish the instalation without a problem, which promted an App to open. Sadly not the case for me.

When I try to look for the app in my program list, it is not there. When I look for the installer, it has self-deleted. What should I try?

Help would be super appreciated! I need to work on photos for a project and finish it before the Christmas vacation starts.... 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Hello,

Please use the alternate download option from the following link and try to install the creative cloud desktop app: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please use the alternate download option from the following link and try to install the creative cloud desktop app: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, I have been dealing with issue of the desktop app of Creative Cloud not opening, not installing, or glitching. If no one has figured out this solution or has but didn't share it. Here it is. This is for Mac users. 

- Search for "adobe creative cloud" in the Spotlight Search.

- Find a folder with this name. Open 'utils'.

- Click on the uninstaller. Choose "repair" instead of uninstalling. 

This should fix any issues and re-download the app with no problems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines