• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe does not recognise that I have an active llicence for Acrobat Pro for two people

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help please? I have signed in to my account and it says I have a 'free' account.  I have my email from Adobe in July proving that I have paid for two ACROBAT PRO  DC icences for my company and I have the email with the Adobe order nn.  And the date 30 JUly 21 when they will expire.  I have just moved back from Amsterdam to Australia (payment was made with Australian dollars).  And I just migrated everything over to my new MacBok pro.  I do not have my old computer running or open.  PLEASE if anyone can help me I would appreicate it. I cannot get onto the chat support as it says I have to contact my IT administrator - that is me! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

I have sent a personal email with the details which should fix your issue. I think the contract is added under a different account. Kindly check and confirm if that fixed your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds as if it is a Team license. Each team has an administrator, and the members of the team must take all license issues through the team administrator. They cannot go over the head of the administrator and talk to Adobe directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rachel,

We are unable to find any active license under your account. The enterprise or team licenses are managed by the IT of the organization. I would recommend to contact them who would be able to share the details with you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the Administrator of the account. There are only two of us on this licence.

And I have email from Adobe with the receipt for payment and the details on the email.  How do I send you the proof in email?  Please can you help resolve this I need to use Acrobat daily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may be wrong (and I do not work for Adobe) but I think you need to open a support case from your admin console. Your team license doesn't go through the normal customer service/chat channels. https://www.adobe.com/uk/creativecloud/business/admin-console.html 

If you're the team administrator you need to use this console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have sent a personal email with the details which should fix your issue. I think the contract is added under a different account. Kindly check and confirm if that fixed your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines