Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Enterprise Problems Please help.

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello My Name is Anthony,

I am a student from Highschool that has a subsrciption for Adobe Enterprise for Classes like Yearbook, Photography, and Graphic Design. I'm close friends with the person that is in charge of managing IT related things in the school district and I wanted to go out of my way to seek help for adobe problems We've been having since the 2020 suite of apps need creative cloud to use now.

The first problem I watnt to bring up in this post thread is Adobe Suite Applications. So When they add students within a team they can only apply Spark K through 12 and not the rest of the adobe suite of apps not sure why but we can only give that to the students though they can open other adobe creative cloud applications without any problem.

Adding to this Adobe Enterprise Problem is they paid for 100 accounts slots for their adobe enterprise but when you register a student as a user it counts as a free account and not sure why the case is that since they bought enterprise for the district it should be paied for.

Lastly, this is a personal problem within the whole sitiuation with adobe enterprise and I want to address it so it can be fixed as well. My Adobe Enterprise account is locked for some reason becuase  it doesn't even have a password though it was added within the enterprise team subscription and when i request a password reset it doesn't send one to recover the account and we've added it and removed it from the adobe enterprise suite subscription via adobe admin console, though it doesn't fix the problem.

TOPICS
Enterprise , Licensing , Manage account , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anthony,

To troubleshoot your above issues, I need some information like contract details (to check license type) and your email ID so that I can check the account status. 

You can either add the details here or email me personally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines