• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe has the worst support on earth!

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BUYER BEWARE. I run a creative business and have been without access to our cloud for several days. I have spent countless hours trying to get communication and feed back on the issue and each time is chat or speak with someone they go through the same steps (which takes about an hour) and then say it's going to be escalated and that Ill be contacted as soon as possible.  When I pushed twice to have a defined call back time for support, both times were missed with no call. So I conctacted support again for the 4th time and had to go through the whole process again which took hours.  They will not provide any details or updates. Every time I chat with someone it's then, "Oh I am from the individual department you need to speak with someone on the teams side" and then I'm connected again and have to go through the whole issue all over again. I've been told my problem was escalated to the engineering team several times but no updates now.  I don't know why Adobe has support tickets if they have to ask you to reexplain the issue to each person you speak with.  It takes HOURS every single time.  Still no solutions, no feed back, people don't do what they say they will do. And it really doesn't sound like support knows what they are talking about.  I have been assured of call backs and nothing several times.  I was assured my case was escalate to engineering on a priorty basis over 24 hours ago and now I am being told it was escalated 10 hours ago.  No one does what they say they will, there is no transparency on the support.  No way to contact someone back. No communication.   It's affecting my business and clients.  If there are other software options available I would recommend checking those out before you invest your business behind Adobe products.  I have never in my life been tempted to write a negative report on a company on any platform until now.  I have never been this frustrated with a company in my entire life. BUYER BEWARE.

TOPICS
Admin console , Education , Manage account , Teams , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Terrible. I'm just mentioning one thing - as a Teams admin, are you starting your chat from the Admin Console? If you're going through the regular chat it might result in more delays in this frustrating process, since you'll always get the individual account department. https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines