Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PDF Printer - Set Paper Size for All Users during deployment

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

we are a company with a number of branch offices in different countries, which use different paper formats. We are deploying Adobe Acrobat DC using a US Windows 10 image as base. The image and the applications are deployed using a SCCM task sequence, which runs a silent install of Acrobat.

What I am looking to do is to preconfigure the Adobe PDF printer with different paper sizes for our offices. NY should obviously get letter format but Berlin should have A4. The setting obviously should be made at the machine level so that each new user of the machine gets the same paper size. I have been looking at the Acrobat Customization Wizard for this but haven't found an option to configure this setting in there. I also experimented with printer setting export and import techniques using native Windows tools like intl.cpl and PowerShell. Using PowerShell I was able to manipulate the paper size in the Printing Defaults. This setting is however not inherited by the Printing Preferences of new users.

On thin I haven't tried yet is to import the pertaining registry branch to the default user profile during deployment. One reason being that I am not at all sure which branch(es) I would have to look at. So, if anyone has the necessary branches available, I would be very grateful. On the other hand, if there are other methods to accomplish this, I would be as happy 🙂

Thank you very much in advance, and let me know if you need any more info, or if I need to clarify anything.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines