Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Plug-in that no one is currently managing - no licence

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have an Adobe Plug-in that no one is currently managing. We would like to remove it. 

This Adobe plug-in is accessible in Zonz4 and people are downloading it, but we don't have the license or are able to manage this account.

This is assigned to Hogarth WW but we don't have any information on it to remove it. The help section says to log-in but we don't know who the account belongs to. Please if there is any information you can provide it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would like to remove it from where? Do you just want to uninstall it from one computer? I do not know what zonz4 is, nor Hogarth WW, nor the help section you are reading...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Sorry for the long silence but was wondering if you could still assist me with the original request?

I will try and answer your questions.

We are a large Advertising company that has created a DAM system.  Data Asset Management system. 

Creatives can login to this system and alter images, text, etc. 

"The Adobe Extension for Zonza, Hogarth Worldwide's Digital Asset Management application, will allow Zonza users to seamlessly upload content without having to leave Premiere Pro, Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator."

In our documentation, it says to access this plug-in go to extensions within Zonza. 

My request is how to access plug-ins that are not being managed and remove them? Is this something you can advise on or will you need more detailed information? 

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines