Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader 11.0.08 patch on FTP site corrupt

Aug 13, 2014 Aug 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an fyi it looks like the 11.0.08 patch is corrupt on the FTP site. The file size is only 124kb and it will not apply if you download it. Link is below:

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/11.x/11.0.08/misc/

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 13, 2014 Aug 13, 2014

Hi Johnathon_

From the information provided by you it seems you have Adobe Reader installed on your machine.

The ftp link you have shared is of Acrobat patch. The size of the patch is indeed 124KB only and we have verified that the patch downloads and installs fine from the above mentioned location.

The reason the patch is failing at your end is because you are trying to apply Acrobat patch over Reader installation. Please download and install the Reader patch from here ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/11.x/11.0.08/misc/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johnathon_

From the information provided by you it seems you have Adobe Reader installed on your machine.

The ftp link you have shared is of Acrobat patch. The size of the patch is indeed 124KB only and we have verified that the patch downloads and installs fine from the above mentioned location.

The reason the patch is failing at your end is because you are trying to apply Acrobat patch over Reader installation. Please download and install the Reader patch from here ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/11.x/11.0.08/misc/

Please note: This update requires that Adobe Reader 11.0.7 is installed on your system.To determine which version you have currently installed, choose Help > About Adobe Reader. After verifying you have the requisite version installed, download and install the patch from the link mentioned above.

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, your right. That's my bad. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have to agree with the above comment... you write very informative posts. Your blog has everything I like: discovery of something new
accurate and research-based information, and thorough and careful explanations.
I found your blog just a few days ago so I have a lot of reading to do!
<a href="https://ediva.com/">Natural Jade Roller </a>
<a href="https://ediva.com/">anti-ageing rollers </a><top> <bottom> 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines