Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign - Account management

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day,

My company has multiple users on our Adobe sign accounts. With moves going on in our offices we have made adjustments on who needs to have what license and access. We have successfully deactivated a user for adobe sign, but now we would like to re-use that license or membership for someone else. When we attempt to do that, it gives the new email a unique email address and does not issue a notification to the new user.  Can we re-use the adobe sign subscription/membership that we deactivated? If so, how can we sign that new person up?  Do you all have instructions on this? I have tried to call the 1800-number and I was on hold for over an hour.

Just looking for assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Hi,

Please refer to the section 'reassign a license' in the following document Manage your teams membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please refer to the section 'reassign a license' in the following document Manage your teams membership

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines