Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe teams cancellation - change to private free or paid plan

Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If my employer cancels the adobe teams plan, can i continue to use the same Adobe account based on a free plan or even change it into a personal paid plan afterwards if i use my personal email as primary email? Or is the complete account i use deleted?

Thank you.

Best regards,

T.

TOPICS
Licensing , Manage account , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

For the additional question : In case you do not have the access to the Primary email address and you have a Creative Cloud Teams Account, your Team Contract Owner can remove the license from the Primary email address and re-assign the Subscription to your Secondary email address. 

In case you have an Individual Subscription registered to your Primary email address, than you may need to Cancel the Individual Subscription and place a new Order using your Secondary email address for which you ha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tommy, 

Thank you for posting your query here.

I would like to inform you that Cancellation of Creative Cloud Subscription only removes the Access for using the Creative Cloud products that were assigned and the Adobe ID is not deleted in the process.

You may use Free Trial versions or purchase another Subscription using the same Adobe ID (email address) provided you have access to the email address,

Adobe ID Deletion can be performed only by the User himself/herself by giving a written request to Adobe and cannot be deleted by the Employer on behalf of the employee. 

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have ben made redundant and no longer have access to software and would like to delete my Adobe ID connected to that company. How do I do that? I no longer have access to the primary email address so please reply to the secondary address janeymassey@hotmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional question on top of previous: And is there a possibility to continue with the secondary e-mail adress in case you no longer have access to the primary (free or paid)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the additional question : In case you do not have the access to the Primary email address and you have a Creative Cloud Teams Account, your Team Contract Owner can remove the license from the Primary email address and re-assign the Subscription to your Secondary email address. 

In case you have an Individual Subscription registered to your Primary email address, than you may need to Cancel the Individual Subscription and place a new Order using your Secondary email address for which you have access.

Hope it helps.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

Since you wish to Delete your Adobe ID, please refer to the following help article that has the steps to Delete your Adobe ID : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/delete-adobe-account.html 

If it does not work then you will have to contact Adobe Support Team since this is a peer to peer forums and no one here has access to your account information. Click on the following link to contact Adobe Support Team.: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines