• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Teams devices

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I have an Adobe Teams license and I'm using it in 2 different computers. Does anyone know if I can (by logging out from one of them) use my license in an hypothetical 3rd computer and switch from a computer to another whenever I want without upgrading my plan.

Thanks in advance!

G.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Hi Marco,

Each Creative Cloud seat purchased with a Teams license works the same as a single (Individuals) license regarding the number of computers you can install & use it on – and which systems the software is activated on can be changed via the method you mention.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marco,

Each Creative Cloud seat purchased with a Teams license works the same as a single (Individuals) license regarding the number of computers you can install & use it on – and which systems the software is activated on can be changed via the method you mention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines