• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Update Server IIS Error 125

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how to get around this problem. I've set up Adobe Update Server on IIS following this guide: Use the Adobe Update Server Setup Tool (AUSST)

When my client PC runs the Create Cloud app and I try to install an application (like Media Encoder), it fails, generating an Error 125.  The details of the error are as follows:

Exit Code: 125

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Fatal Error '125' occurred while download

FATAL: Error occurred in install product workflow with error code 125 error message {http://myupdateserver//updates/ACC/services/ffc/packages//AME/13.1/win64/Application.json?name=AME&v...}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The update server works fine, I have the IIS server set to allow browsing so I can navigate in the folder, but when I click on the Application.json it generates a 404 error both to the screen and into the IIS logs.

There is only 1 website on the server, this one, so I've set the handler mappings per the documentation as follows:

handler mappings.jpg

All are set to the executable path of C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_isapi.dll

The web.config at C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Config

includes the handlers per the documentation:

<add path="*.xml" verb="*" type="System.Web.StaticFileHandler" />

<add path="*.crl" verb="*" type="System.Web.StaticFileHandler" />

<add path="*.zip" verb="*" type="System.Web.StaticFileHandler" />

<add path="*.dmg" verb="*" type="System.Web.StaticFileHandler" />

<add path="*.json" verb="*" type="System.Web.StaticFileHandler" />

<add path="*.sig" verb="*" type="System.Web.StaticFileHandler" />

<add path="*.arm" verb="*" type="System.Web.StaticFileHandler" />

The \ACC\services\ffc\validation folder contains the MIME Types per the documentation:

mime types.jpg

The DefaultAppPool is set to a v4.0 Framework and has the Managed Pipeline Mode set to Classic.

I've updated the web.configs per the documentation in the ffc\icons and ffc\validation folders so they look like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<configuration>

<system.webServer>

<staticContent>

<mimeMap fileExtension="." mimeType="text/xml" />

</staticContent>

</system.webServer>

</configuration>

Note my ACC updates are on a separate drive than C: but otherwise added as a virtual directory under the default web site. Local users have read/execute so I think that's not the issue, especially since I can directory browse per above.

I've got to be missing something very simple---Any insight would be appreciated!

-S

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Hi sfksgEE​,

While you appear to have set IIS up on your server in accordance with our document, there's one thinig I would want you to ensure. Can you please check if MIME type is defined for extensionless file on the IIS manager? This is described in steps 13 and 14 in the below help doc (Under the section titled "Set Up IIS\Apache Server for Use with AUSST" and under the subs section "Set up IIS 8.5")

Use the Adobe Update Server Setup Tool (AUSST)

This would modify the web.config located in C:\

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to the correct forum Enterprise & Teams​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sfksgEE​,

While you appear to have set IIS up on your server in accordance with our document, there's one thinig I would want you to ensure. Can you please check if MIME type is defined for extensionless file on the IIS manager? This is described in steps 13 and 14 in the below help doc (Under the section titled "Set Up IIS\Apache Server for Use with AUSST" and under the subs section "Set up IIS 8.5")

Use the Adobe Update Server Setup Tool (AUSST)

This would modify the web.config located in C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Config

Once done, please try reinstalling any application and see if you are now able to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe I have the mime types configured per the documentation, see the statement I made in the original post:

The \ACC\services\ffc\validation folder contains the MIME Types per the documentation:

mime types.jpg

Any other ideas are appreciated!

-S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same issue and can't use ACC in our environment currently

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There was a whole discussion under this topic with solutions from August 2019. I have notification emails of them. I'm really surprised and dissapointed to find out Adobe removes comments on topics.

This is a reply from 'ankising' to my problem that got resolved:

"I would recommend you remove the MIME type for extensionless file type "." to get around this. The web.config file that gets downloaded during the fresh sync or during all subsequent incremental sync \ACC\services\ffc\validation and \ACC\services\ffc\icons takes care of this MIME type and doing them separately using the IIS Manager console duplicates the step. Please remove this MIME type definition and let me know how it goes."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines