• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Updates Through Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manger

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe CABs added to Configuration Manager but have not seen any new releases since December 24th 2021. Are the CAB releases still happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by "cab"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am talking about the .CAB file URLs that are added into the Third Party Updates section of the MECM console that can be found here; SCCM-SCUP — Acrobat DC Windows Deployment (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you managing a team or enterprise adobe subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest, I know of no subscription being involved. I was tasked with adding updates for Adobe products to SCCM/MECM and just added those catalogs to the third party update integration feature within the MECM console. I do know that the non-free products that are in place were all purchsed with licensing that allows the company to use the software legally.

Does your response mean that there is an official subscription that must be completed before using SCCM/MECm to update all Adobe products?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it means your question makes no sense (to me) outside a corporate environment, and you're posting in a forum where you're not going to get the requested help.

your company must have a team/enterprise subscription to update the majority of adobe programs (ie, all cc), but could have a perpetual license for some others (but that seems unlikely unless the only program you're trying to update is acrobat perpetual).

in either case, your post should be moved to another forum, either team/enterprise (for cc) or acrobat (for acrobat perpetual).  i can move it if you tell me which.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please move it to the Teams/Enterprise forum, thank you for your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines