Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe VIP program renewal

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We have our  Adobe VIP program and it is up for renewal in April.

We have a customer success manager reached out to us for an intro meeting (funny enough seems our account manager/success manager always changes) and we asked about renewal pricing and options in the meeting, but havn't heard back after the meeting since Feb 8. I am wondering if there is any resources we can refer to for the VIP program renewal pricing and options?  When does the renweal window open if our program is up for renewal on April? We might have to look for other alternative optoins if the renewal pricing is not satisfactory but seems our adobe rep is not willing to provide us the pricing sooner rather than later.  I don't think this is a good strategy of keeping the customers by not providing the renewal pricing earlier. Is there anyone I can reach to at Adobe in order to get a pricing for renewal (adobe acrobat and adobe sign)?

Thanks

TOPICS
Acrobat , Enterprise , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologise for the inconvience been caused here.

To know more about renewal window, click here.

For further assistance regarding plans and pricing it would be best if you could request a consultation or contact us by clicking here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get anywhere with this? I've been struggling to get our renewal quote for weeks now and the renewal date is rapidly approaching. Our latest account manager (we get a new one every 9 months or so) doesn't ever seem to reply to emails unless I bombard him with multiple emails on the same subject daily and seems to have gone completely AWOL now that we need renewal. Just wondering if you found any means to escalate your issue? The online chat hasn't been any help for me, they just keep saying I need to reach out to the account manager as they are the only one who can handle our account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey

Yeah. After I constantly follow up with the acconut manager, we finally got the renewal quote and succesfully renewed. But it is not easy process and I have to keep chasing the account manager for renewal quote again and again.

I would recommend you call the adobe sales number and keep escalating/complaining if your 'account manager' does not respond to you.  We had one account manager who was especially bad and never replied to our emails. So I use the online chat keep esclating, and call the sales team, keep esclating, until a manger told me that he will message the account manager, and after that, the account manger finally behaves normal and respond to our normal/routine request of adding license in a timely manner.

To be honest, I have never dealt with any other company that are so difficult to get a renewal quote with. Other companys will kill to send you a renewal quote and keep your account renewaled, right? It just does not make any sense to me that with Adobe, one has to go through so many headaches just to get the renewal quote.  If a company's sales team/account management team doesn't care about a customer's request to renewal or adding more licenses, I think it is pathetic and this company is not going anywhere in the future.

Here below is what I guessed, gathered in the process:

Depending on the size of your account (number of licenses you have), if your account is not over 110 licneses, adobe might put you with a random team to handle your account . Once your account size grow (for us, it is over 110 licenses), then they start to treat you more seriously and put you in the mid-market account team to handle. We got lucky and our account is transferred to the mid-market size team to handle now. (We are enterprise account)

I hope you will renewal smoothly with Adobe eventually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines