• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After purchasing the trial version, I lost my ID and password, so I can't cancel the payment.

New Here ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After purchasing the abode stock trial version, I lost my ID and password, so I can't cancel the payment.
I know the card number that I connected to the payment, but I don't know how to find it.
(Card number [REDACTED]  /name: su eun kim)
I want to cancel the payment first.

please reply my e-mail : [Redacted]

TOPICS
Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Adobe ID is the email address you provided when you signed up. Try going to https://account.adobe.com/ and sign in with your primary email address or one of your alternate email addresses. You can also try to reset your password. If you see the error message "The Adobe ID and/or password provided does not appear to be valid", you can try another one of your email addresses until you find the right one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And how he can cancel his plan ? You provide false information !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines