• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After relogging to CC, my cloud saved editable documents dissappeared

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an email from the IT Department from where I work saying that we had to relog to our CC account. Yesterday I opened an Illustrator online-saved editable document (AIC) and I was working on it, then the message to relog appeared and I put my email and password, but then all my online editable files disappeared. I can't find them neither in assets.adobe.com, nor in the programs or even in the trash bin (Neither my mac's or the web one). My exported files on the Creative Cloud Files folder disappeared too, but they were hidden in my mac, so I saved them again in other folder, but I'm unable to find and access my online-editable Photoshop, Illustrator and XD files. What can I do??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Hello,

You have a Federated ID created by your organization. I checked your account and it was created on  Fri October 2, 2020. It could be possible that the organization had removed your Federated account and recreated it again with the same email. If this is the case then the assets associated with your account will not be available in the new account. If the organization chooses to remove you and create a new account for you then the old information associated with the old ID will be delete

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Francisco,

Kindly go to "assets.adobe.com" and sign in selecting the "personal account" option and check if you are able to see your cloud files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

You have a Federated ID created by your organization. I checked your account and it was created on  Fri October 2, 2020. It could be possible that the organization had removed your Federated account and recreated it again with the same email. If this is the case then the assets associated with your account will not be available in the new account. If the organization chooses to remove you and create a new account for you then the old information associated with the old ID will be deleted once the account is removed from the console. Enterprise IDs are owned by the organization and if those are removed then we cannot do anything from our end. You may check with the Admin and ask them if the ID is recreated for you.

Also, you can check with your Adobe ID as well as suggested by Sumit.

Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines