• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my cloud files are gone

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a private account on my company mail where I was paying with my own card. Finally IT bought a company team licence to all designers but it is still on the same company mail. After I shifted to my company licence I lost all my cloud files. Its a lot of work there pls help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The company account is an entirely different one, with no connection to the old one and no files. Didn't you back up your files? Some people on the web put out the very bad message that you no longer have to back up when storing files in the cloud, but this is just dangerous nonsense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by the "Same Company Mail?

Did you use your Company Email Address as your Adobe ID to buy the Personal subscription?

If you did then I don't think you can use that same Email Address for some other Adobe account.

But I am not familiar with Team/Corp accounts and how they Log In to the Adobe programs.

So you may need to go off the company network, like from home, go to the Adobe main site, adobe.com, Sign In using the Adobe ID you used your credit card with to buy and pay for that personal subscription and then check Adobe CC cloud storage system for your files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thats weird.. so much has been going on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines