• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All we want to do is cancel what we are paying for.

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We complained a few weeks ago, ended up being told we would get 3 months free and that we could cancel our licenses at any time, How we have followed the instructions but on our online account it doesn't say - (manage plan) - anywhere, it doesn't say - (Cancel Plan) - anywhere.

The 3 months we are supposed to get free has never happened, and now they are saying our renewal is due and yet we didn't take the plans out until August.

This company are still taking our money (no free months) and not allowing us to cancel - (DISGUSTING)

We even have a case note that we printed off and it says the above, funny how they have managed to IGNORE WHAT WE HAVE AGREED.

TOPICS
Licensing , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query and sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing while cancelling the Subscription.

Since you have confirmation from Support Team regarding free 3 months and Cancellation at any time, Please contact Adobe Support Team to verify your subscription and request for Cancellation. If they have agreed for the free months, than they will be able to process the Refund accordingly for the months charged.  

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign into your Adobe account first):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!! They said it was a 3 month FREE trial but there is a payment that went through on my credit card for 34$, however, when I go on my profile, it says they are charging me 2$ a month!! I tried to cancel but now it says that I will have to pay 50% of the remaining balance for a year!! I NEVERcommitted to a full year. I WANT OUT OF THIS FALSE ADVERTISING!!! What should I do??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This space is provided by Adobe, but we are not part Adobe support Team. 
hence, nobody here can help with an account or payment problem.
This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines