• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Another installer is currently running

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to install Adobe after effects on my new macbook pro, I am getting the following message. "Another installer is currently running, which must be closed before installing this product.  Please close other installers."  I do not have anything else running.  I have shut down my system and upon starting up again, immediately try the install.  I get the same message.  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Launch the Task manager to "Show processes from all users" and make sure there's no other installer running as user type "System". Check for the "Windows installer" service and end the task. Also, confirm if any third-party app or Windows update is not installing updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Launch the Task manager to "Show processes from all users" and make sure there's no other installer running as user type "System". Check for the "Windows installer" service and end the task. Also, confirm if any third-party app or Windows update is not installing updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines