Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App-V packaging guideline for Premier Pro 15 or Photoshop 22

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have sequenced both the subjected apps in App-V 5.0 but its not working. I'm facing the below errors. 

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application.

The virtual application 'C:\ProgramData\App-V\FA6E95C1-CA1E-4393-A865-7AD57A72790A\05EFAF09-4795-4C81-86F3-035715FAD478\Root\VFS\ProgramFilesX64\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro 2021\Adobe Premiere Pro.exe' could not be started because the App-V Subsystem 'Virtual Filesystem' could not be initialized. {error: 0x74300E0A-0x20006}

So wanted to know, is there any specific way to sequence apps in MS App-V. 

Thanks in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

A quick update, I was able to solve this issue by sequcing the app in the lastest Win 20H2 image with the most recent version of sequencer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but this guide has Acrobat specifc information. Not related to Premier Pro or Photoshop products. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A quick update, I was able to solve this issue by sequcing the app in the lastest Win 20H2 image with the most recent version of sequencer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines