• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are my Libraries lost?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know the details but the email from which I am writing now used to have a different licence/plan (within the same organisation)

I suddenly today got an information my plan has expired... I informed the company I work for - they said "that is strange, here now your email is assigned to our team account and you have all licences"

Great 🙂 - but libraries are gone and I understand they probably were assigned that other licence/plan (?) 

I never had the chance to export them and my question is - is there any way to get them? Who to contact? 

Help

TOPICS
Enterprise , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

hey Guys, thanks for help and assistance. 
What I did is to log out from Creative Cloud and close all programs (it really didnt want to go witout a fight so I forced it)... log in again and there I had two options

- the company one

- private (?) one 
Chose the private and it had no licence so I couldn't use the apps but I clicked "free trial" 
Got in, had the libraries!! so I exported them logged out and in with the team licence and poof i imported them back 🙂
I dont know why libraries stayed on priv

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this should be handled by the plan adminstrator.

if the plan admin needs help, they should open the support tab on their admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session. https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was your plan that expired a Teams or Enterprise plan or an individual plan?

If it was an individual plan, you can contact Adobe customer care for assistance in securing your data.

If it was a Teams plan, and you got assigned a new Teams plan under the same ID, it should still be good, except when the admins of that plan decided to delete your data beforehand. You need to talk to your plans admins for this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey Guys, thanks for help and assistance. 
What I did is to log out from Creative Cloud and close all programs (it really didnt want to go witout a fight so I forced it)... log in again and there I had two options

- the company one

- private (?) one 
Chose the private and it had no licence so I couldn't use the apps but I clicked "free trial" 
Got in, had the libraries!! so I exported them logged out and in with the team licence and poof i imported them back 🙂
I dont know why libraries stayed on private and didnt on corporate - while it is the same email. Doubt it can help anyone else but this is my story. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the follow-up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I dont know why libraries stayed on private and didnt on corporate - while it is the same email.

By Ani@NDN

Because you had before an individual licence (the data belongs to the account holder) and you have now a Teams or an Enterprise licence (the data belongs to the enterprise). There are two different environments, possibly on the same Adobe ID, and your company has absolutely no access to your private data. It's like you being at home and you being at the office.

Indeed, the story looks, to me, that somebody at your company took finally the correct decision to get rid of the individual licences, but they did not prepare that correctly. I suppose that your colleagues will need your help to migrate their data too. And, shared data with your colleagues need to be shared again.

Programs are the same binary, so they did not change for now.

(and as a side note, do not forget to cancel the trial.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines