• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ask about collections and card without funds.

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello that happens if I was subscribed to a monthly annual plan by mistake and before the next charge was issued in the following month I cancel the subscription, in the message it says that I will be charged about 50% of the annual plan, but all this is registered on a debit card currently without funds and that if they want to charge me month to month for this or a single payment they could not, I register the payment of the first month but I can not pay all year for the app.
this would simply end up in that if I do not charge funds on the adobe debit card you can never charge me more such an amount?
for better understanding use google translate I speak Spanish. Thanks

TOPICS
Acrobat , Admin console , Manage account , Services and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you owe money and the payment fails, you still owe the money. The debt will grow.. Adobe could choose to pass on your debt to a collection agency who will charge a larger fee. You cannot escape debt this way. You agreed to pay, just like for a car or house or phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a Teams plan or an individual plan? It seems to me that you might have individual plan. I'd suggest you contact Adobe Support. They'll have access to your account details and can suggest the best course of action.

Click on the Chat icon on: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I updated I have contacted the support and they gave me the help to not have to pay the cancellation fee, the support solved my problem with good disposition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines