Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AUSST Issues

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I'm seeing some issues with a number of packages on my internal Adobe Update Server. I have set-up IIS correctly with all of the module mappings etc. but still when running a "fresh" sync it has issues pulling down specific packages.

For example Photoshop (17.0.2.195) attached is the latest log file from the fresh sync. Error code 125 against them. It downloads the validation .xml file into the Product path but that's it. No .zip file or anything that resembles an installer.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Enterprise , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If I could remember right, i have read on thread which explained Error: 125.  I think there was an network issue.

Probably you wait a little bit and try to make an --incremental sync?

If I'm finding this thread I will expand my answer.

EDIT:

Found it: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error125

and this probably would help: https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/ausst-errors-when-downloading-updates-from-adobe/td-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for your response. This seems to happen everytime I run incremental also.

I'm capturing network traffic whilst running a network trace and will see if there are any weird things happening.

A bit worrying that a lot of people found it was on Adobe's end.

Thanks,

Sam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Honestly? I think AUSST is not a very good software. See my InitialThread here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/ausst-not-offering-all-updates/m-p/11143057?page=1#M...

I self got many Problems and I'm not 100% sure if I'm serving all Updates. At the moment my installation is in "testmode" and I'm trying to figure out if all the updates are available (for example XD is missing :-)).

Normaly we provide internet to our Servers via an Proxy. At the moment our AUSST is almost directly connected to our ISP and this seems to work better.

Kind Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines