• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AUSST only downloads BETA version of product

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AUSST has been configured in my environment for about 5 months now with no issues. As of a week ago I noticed a device get flagged for not having Photoshop updates. I checked the logs and it knows it needs an update after it checks in with AUSST, but was giving a file not found error when trying to update PHSP.

On the AUSST in products\AdobeProducts there is only PHSPBETA and not PHSP. Is this by design or is something failing to download? The xml in the in the ffc\packages\PHSP points to a file path that does not exist, and there is no PHSPBETA in ffc\packages.

This is my incremental update task incase there is something that needs to be changed.

AUSST\AdobeUpdateServerSetupTool.exe --root="DRIVE:\AUSST\Updates" --incremental --cleanup --filterProducts="ACR,AEFT,AICY,AME,AUDT,CHAR,ESHR,FLPR,IDSN,ILST,KBRG,LRCC,LTRM,PHSP,PRLD,PPRO,RUSH"

TOPICS
Enterprise , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Hi @Jonathan_C ,

As of now, our team is currently working on the cleanup option. Could you please try re-running the syntax/command without the cleanup option?

AUSST\AdobeUpdateServerSetupTool.exe --root="DRIVE:\AUSST\Updates" --incremental --filterProducts="ACR,AEFT,AICY,AME,AUDT,CHAR,ESHR,FLPR,IDSN,ILST,KBRG,LRCC,LTRM,PHSP,PRLD,PPRO,RUSH"

Hope this helps!

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open the support tab on your admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jonathan_C ,

As of now, our team is currently working on the cleanup option. Could you please try re-running the syntax/command without the cleanup option?

AUSST\AdobeUpdateServerSetupTool.exe --root="DRIVE:\AUSST\Updates" --incremental --filterProducts="ACR,AEFT,AICY,AME,AUDT,CHAR,ESHR,FLPR,IDSN,ILST,KBRG,LRCC,LTRM,PHSP,PRLD,PPRO,RUSH"

Hope this helps!

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Removing "--cleanup" worked, there is the PHSP and PHSPBETA folders now. Is this intended as PHSPBETA is technically the next version of PHSP and "--cleanup" is meant to remove the clutter of obsolete versions, or will in the future will it allow the "current" version aswell as the beta versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'am in the same case.
But I can see all versions of PHSP for all systems are downloaded then deleted.

This cause a lot of Internet traffic.

Clean permit to limit volume of data, considering we can't exclude arm64 and macos which make a lot of unsed data still.

If we temporaly remove clean, how do you intend to inform your clients to put it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am only using one AUSST server where the AdobeUpdateServerSetupTool.exe is a scheduled task, so I dont have multiple devices to remove/add this option for. However if you have mutiple you can use GPO to create scheduled tasks targeting clients via 'WMI filters' or 'Item-Level targeting'

This way your "Clients" will check in for GPO's and update them selves when you need to re add the '--cleanup' option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Only the PHSP folder will be deleted with the --cleanup parameter and attempts to install or update with the Cloud Desktop Client fail.

--incremental --cleanup --filterProducts="AEFT,KBRG,ILST,IDSN,AME,PHSP,AUDT,PPRO,LRCC"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here, too. If we start the incrementel update including cleanup, we only get the PHSPBETA folder and PHSP is completely missing. Removing the cleanup function seems like a temporary solution to me, but not final. I hope there is a final solution after more than half a year. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines