• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatic updates not....automatic?

Engaged ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my creative cloud settings I set to keep creative cloud and my apps automatically updated.

The problem is: the apps don't get automatically updated. They just show an "update available" message, but it doesn't automatically update, I need to click "update" for it to download the latest version.

I work in a team, so when I update I can't work in our XD file, because someone has it opene in an older version of XD, So I need to ask them every time to update their XD app.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Hello,

The option which is available "keep the creative cloud up to date" is for the creative cloud desktop app. You have to manually update the creative cloud application as that is optional and no option available for auto-update.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moving your message because i assume you have a team/enterprise account.  if that's incorrect, please mention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, but this is a Creative Cloud feature, isn't it? Or is there a settings from Team account that modifies this behaviour?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

The option which is available "keep the creative cloud up to date" is for the creative cloud desktop app. You have to manually update the creative cloud application as that is optional and no option available for auto-update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines