• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

big sur upgrade to imac

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before my upgrade to big sur on my imac I had green ticks/red cross indicators when synching files to icloud, seems to have been disabled? Must be a preference thing but driving me nuts, any help appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

It seems that it is a known issue and the fix is in progress which will come out soon (around March or April).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the CC forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems that it is a known issue and the fix is in progress which will come out soon (around March or April).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I noticed a couple of similar posts are shared with the same issue after upgrading the OS.  Please contact the support team so that they can confirm if there is a bug/issue with the new version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines