• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Browse Creative Cloud files like a server?

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read a lot of the information available on Creative Cloud files and it seems very fiddly to share files with your team members. 

We have a large design team who currently use the company server to store and edit our project files. I was hoping for our team to start using Creative Cloud files instead and use our server as a backup. But it seems there is no central location for the designer to browse ALL files and choose what they want to download to their machines to edit and re-upload like a server. The only way I can see to do it is to have a 'Projects' folder that is shared with everyone, but this would download and sync every file to everyone's machine regardless of whether they would need them or not.  

My question is: Is there a way team members can browse all files and choose what to sync to their machine without having to download everything or have individual files manually shared with them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc services>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Syncing is all or nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines