• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I download creative cloud without signing up to a "free trial" - am already a customer

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As an existing very large customer - why do I have to sign up to a "free trial" to just get the installer for Creative Cloud - which will allow me to install already paid for products and maybe purchase new product?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Hi,

You can certainly use this workflow. If you are an enterprise customer you can go to your Admin Console and build a package containing the desktop app and deploy that package - if desired you can make this a self-service package so that users can install apps themselves. When the user signs in they will be able to install and use any application for which they have a license. I can see that you are a System Admin on your console.

Packaging User Guide

Admin Console

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcus,

That’s a good question — why does the Creative Cloud app need to be installed on your system since you are already an existing customer? It should already be installed.

Since you are already a subscriber, what new products do you want to purchase? Your subscription includes all of the Creative Cloud apps and all you need to do is download them.

Or maybe I’m not understanding your question?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have hundreds of adobe licenses - when we setup a user we install creative cloud then install the adobe apps they are licensed for via creative cloud desktop app.

If that's not the recommended way of doing it then what is the point of the creative cloud desktop app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for explaining. I‘ve moved this form Adobe Creative Cloud to Enterprise & Teams where you should get a better answer.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can certainly use this workflow. If you are an enterprise customer you can go to your Admin Console and build a package containing the desktop app and deploy that package - if desired you can make this a self-service package so that users can install apps themselves. When the user signs in they will be able to install and use any application for which they have a license. I can see that you are a System Admin on your console.

Packaging User Guide

Admin Console

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks for that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines