• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I to Add PS to my Premiere Plan

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last October I purchased a subscription for the Premiere plan through Amazon. I use CS2 and didn't think I needed the new Photoshop. But lately it has been acting squirrly on Windows 10. I kind of got used to it but now it is bugging me.

So, I need to know if I can add a product to my existing subscription, albeit with extra costs.

Thank you

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Your subscription isn't a Teams or Enterprise subscription, isn't it?

If you have a standard subscription for Premiere Pro, I would suggest you to take the Photographers plan, which includes Photoshop for less then the single app plan for Photoshop.

If you have a Teams subscription, you will need to take the Photoshop single app subscription. 

If for any reason you will need one or two additional products from the CC series, you should check if the all apps is not the most economical situa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your subscription isn't a Teams or Enterprise subscription, isn't it?

If you have a standard subscription for Premiere Pro, I would suggest you to take the Photographers plan, which includes Photoshop for less then the single app plan for Photoshop.

If you have a Teams subscription, you will need to take the Photoshop single app subscription. 

If for any reason you will need one or two additional products from the CC series, you should check if the all apps is not the most economical situation. Indeed, for most combinations, you are better of with the all apps plan as soon as you use 3 applications.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, it isn't and I apologize for posting in thw wrong forum.

I have my subscription for Premiere Pro through Amazon. Do I need to cancel that and get the photographers plan like you suggest?

It can't be a coincidence but ever since I installed the files for the Premiere Pro, my CS2 crashes just about every time I use it, which is a lot. It is really annoying.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines