• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can my employer see my work that is not saved in the Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a personal Adobe Account and a Adobe account for work. I just find it to be a hassle to login and out if I want to do personal work sometimes. I was wondering when, for example I do a personal project in After Effects/Photoshop on my work account, but only save it to my computer and not to the Creative Cloud, will my employer see that project? To repeat I only save it to my PC in the downloads section and not Creative Cloud. I just want to know, because I don't want to be problem if they can see it. I just would want to know if they can see files that are not saved in the Creative Cloud and just on your PC. Also, my PC is owned by me and not company issued. Thank you for any help in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

if your work is not saved to your synced folder, libraries or cloud documents your work will only be locally stored.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if your work is not saved to your synced folder, libraries or cloud documents your work will only be locally stored.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds good thank you for the response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines