• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can my organisation use Adobe Stock if some users are licensed for Creative Cloud for Business Pro ?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can unlicensed users in my organisation access Adobe Stock if our licensed users are assigned Creative Cloud for Business Pro Edition?

We're using CC for Teams, and our Anniversary Date ir rolling around. In addition we have an Adobe Stock subscription. You can't assign the Stock subscription in the Admin Console, since it is associated with the organisation. As such, when I invite users but don't assign them licensing they can still access Adobe Stock credits.

On our anniversary date last year we took advantage of the CC for Business promo. Same price (for 1st year) + includes 'unlimited' Adobe Stock with Extended licensing by default. That's a no brainer.

However, when we came to actually use it we found that the unlimited Stock was tied to individual CC for Business assignments. But you also couldn't layer on an individual Adobe Stock subscription to provide Stock access to unlicesed users.

We had to refund and revert to CC for Teams. I would really like to know if anyone has CC for Business and has successfully provided Adobe Stock access to unlicensed users. Or if anyone could spare a few minutes to test this for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

As you found out - Adobe created the "All Apps Plan" which included Adobe Stock for enterprise and teams.

Users have to have a licensed "All Apps" plan associated to use Adobe Stock - free users cannot access.

We've had to enroll users who needed Stock access under a paid account plan in order to download stock with our contracted credits.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from account, payment & plan>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you found out - Adobe created the "All Apps Plan" which included Adobe Stock for enterprise and teams.

Users have to have a licensed "All Apps" plan associated to use Adobe Stock - free users cannot access.

We've had to enroll users who needed Stock access under a paid account plan in order to download stock with our contracted credits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@bradhowe I would like to add after what @kevin stohlmeyer mentioned.

The end-users can license unlimited Adobe Stock images with CC All Apps Pro Edition license however it is limited to Standard Images only. They would not be able to license audio, video, or any extended-type files.

With only the CC All Apps license, they need an additional Stock license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines