• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't consult Adobe Admin

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I can't contact the Admin for a consultation, I was directed to contact the system administrator but I don't know how, is there someone here who can help me please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

An administrator is a member of your company. My guess would be that your internal IT help desk knows more about this. But as @Vikrant R said, most users don't need to be administrator. So it's depending on your company's policy.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if the information at the following link helps

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/contact-administrator.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Admin Console is only accessible to Admins as it is used to manage the organization.

Are you already an Admin for an organization? If someone has added you as an Admin, you'll have an email with the details.

If you're not an admin, you don't actually need to use the Admin Console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An administrator is a member of your company. My guess would be that your internal IT help desk knows more about this. But as @Vikrant R said, most users don't need to be administrator. So it's depending on your company's policy.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks to all of you who helped me find a solution regarding this problem, I will be contacting my team which does computer maintenance work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines