• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CAN'T DL PHOTOSHOP... W/O CREATIVE CLOUD? I've tried all day to DL Creative Cloud but it won't work

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PHotoshop suddenly stopped working today.  Just would not open.

I was advised to uninstall it, and then reinstall it..  I uninstalled it. NOW I can't for the life of me install it back.

IT tells me I need to fix my creative cloud??  I can't DL Creative cloud because it just won't.

Stops DL at 21.5%.  Every time.  

Am I an idiot?  help

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Hey, if the Creative Cloud Desktop app download is getting stalled, you can try the alternative download links to install. See https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Keep us posted how it goes. Also, how was the initial download+install done. Did you install it on your own, or did you have an Admin deploy it on your machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, if the Creative Cloud Desktop app download is getting stalled, you can try the alternative download links to install. See https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Keep us posted how it goes. Also, how was the initial download+install done. Did you install it on your own, or did you have an Admin deploy it on your machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this alternative download link works. Cleaned up all the bugs and updates now functioning fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines