• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install any Adobe Software (Error: P201)

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe forum,

I tried to install Adobe Cloud / Photoshop, but everytime I've tried I got the Same error code: P201 (1)

And if I click on the Support link, then I will get redirected to this Site (2):

Adobe Genuine Software

For your Information we have the "Creative Cloud for Teams" and one of this license is already activated on another Client (one license can be used on 2 pc's).

These programms were already installed on this pc before, we just had to reset the pc (bring it to Win10) so now we had to install it again.

So, the first thing I don't understand is, why do I get two Error Codes?
The first says: That my problem is caused by connection problems

While the Second says: It is caused cause of an "as example" already used license

Which one is the real error which is causing the problem?

1. What is essential for the install.exe to work? (Firewall and so on ... / ports)

2. If the error is caused of the not legal license or  the license is already in use:

How can we get the license from the old Client to the new (we can't access to this pc anymore)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I would address the network error first - it might solve the other one.

Error P201 is caused by network issues "There is a problem with the download process."

- https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-error.html

Please refer to Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues

You can check that the necessary network endpoints are whitelisted here - Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines