• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open my XD cloud documents, personal account / teams account

Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the account upgrade and a personal account being created on my behalf. 

I cannot open up my XD cloud documents with the main account, I get the error message "You dont have permission to open this document". I tried logging in my personal and sharing it with myself (ridiculous). But, as its the same email/account id it doesnt work.

I can open them on the personal account but that is not whats needed (only has 100gb shared storage). Why is there now two accounts associated with my single login? Why have they created this personal account and associated the work files to it? how can I remove this personal account and assign everything back to the main one, as it was before?

Can anyone help? 

TOPICS
Admin console , Business ID , Services and storage , Teams , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

With the introduction of the Business ID, the organizations have more control and ownership over their user data. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/introducing-adobe-profiles.html

By the information you have given, you always used an Adobe ID (personal Account) in the past years, even when it was tied to a work email. You - the enduser - where the owner of the account and all files stored within. This means organisations would not have con

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK so it seems they have changed my main profile to a personal one and the teams profile is new / blank.

This scared the living s**t out of me as the CC files on my desktop was deleted. At least they're there under the personal profile, but with only 100gb will not allow me to do save nor sharing to other members of the team.

On deadline, hence working on the weekend, so this is horrendous timing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

With the introduction of the Business ID, the organizations have more control and ownership over their user data. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/introducing-adobe-profiles.html

By the information you have given, you always used an Adobe ID (personal Account) in the past years, even when it was tied to a work email. You - the enduser - where the owner of the account and all files stored within. This means organisations would not have control over assets once employees leave, as the files are tied to tier personal account. 

With the new Business IDs you will have a sepearate profile with sparate license and storge, which is controlled by the organisation. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines