• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't sign in to creative cloud

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I moved schools recently and I got a new adobe account that the school set up. However whenever I try to open the creative cloud app it says "you've been signed out please sign in again to continue using adobe apps". I then get the prompt to sign in which then sends me to the same page. No option to type in the new details. I think the problem may have to to with the fact that I had a different adobe account at my previous school and they delete the account once you leave so I think that maybe it is trying to sign into an account that no longer exists. This is only happening on the laptop that I had the previous account signed in as I signed into my windows computer and it was perfectly fine. Just my macbook is having issues. I can still use the applications that I have installed though. Problem is I can't update those or access my cloud files which I bet I have to sign into creative cloud to do. I have tried to repair creative cloud which did nothing so I then tried to uninstall it which I can't do unless the other adobe apps have been uninstalled which I can't do unless I can sign into creative cloud. I just don't know what to do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

None of that worked. But I did find a solution. I had to delete all adobe related keychains and then it worked again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of that worked. But I did find a solution. I had to delete all adobe related keychains and then it worked again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>delete all adobe related keychains

As far as I know from reading other messages, that is a Mac thing that really isn't about Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those on Windows, I had this exact problem moving from a department school to an independent. I ended up having to go to Credentials Manager in Settings and deleting the Adobe ones and then I was able to re-sign in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danny,

You are the man of the hour!!! My daughter had the exact symptoms after she left Liberty.edu. I disconnected her from their domain, but CC refused to let her log out. Deleting and reinstalling didn't help - and I'm doing this over RemotePC (FANTASTIC app, by the way) which adds a bit of lag and I'm impatient... I was ready to go regediting but thankfully ran across your solution. There were about 30 Adobe credentials. I deleted several that looked suspect and the problem persisted, then I deleted every last one and got a brand new fresh login prompt!

A laurel, and Hardy Handshake to you, Sir. Thank you for taking time to post your solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad this helped and thanks for making my day 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines