• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Verify Subscription Status

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a single user that is having issues using Adobe Pro DC. He may be able to work for a while but eventually gets a message that says 

We can't verify your subscription status. We can't reach the Adobe servers

We were able to temporarily get the user working again by removing all adobe credentials within Windows Credential Manager, but within 30 minutes the issue returned. 

We have tried using the Adobe CC Removal Tool to wipe the computer clean of Adobe and reinstall, but still no luck. The user's computer is a wired desktop and has no unusual network settings that would set it apart from anything else on our network. This is the only computer in the company behaving like this. This issue started approximately 1 week ago. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

We were able to solve the user's issue by removing the key HKEY_Current_User\Software\Adobe\. Adobe treated the next launch as a first time sign in and allowed him to sign in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brandonv,

I assume by Adobe Pro you mean Acrobat Pro DC and not the free Acrobat Reader.

Is this an individual plan or a Teams/Enterprise plan? 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is a Pro DC license assigned to a user from our Enterprise plan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Creative Cloud to Enterprise & Teams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error generally occurs when the application is not able to connect to the Adobe server and there can be multiple reasons. Please check the host file for Adobe entries, reset the setting of internet explorer, check with the admin's account on the same machine and check if getting the same issue. This article might be able to help you: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/install-solved-can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-windows/t...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We were able to solve the user's issue by removing the key HKEY_Current_User\Software\Adobe\. Adobe treated the next launch as a first time sign in and allowed him to sign in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue and cant fix it. the company bought the license for us, only my laptop has this issue. I cant believe I have to get into the register to fix this. Adobe should provide a user-friendly solution! Really bad experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't even know how to get into the register? Don't know how to fix this. So frustrating to have bought the whole suite and be unable to use one of the crucial programmes! Where do I need to go to be able to remove this key?

Thanks in advance for your help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and I am on a mac..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't even know how to get into the register?

By @umc815

===========

If you're on a Teams/Enterprise plan, ask your IT dept to assist you.

Only a user with administrative permissions can change the registry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove the whole branch from the registry? This sounds like a slightly insane answer that would break other things. I will keep it in mind as a last resort. The last time I had this issue, tech support made me uninstall/update/etc to fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this happening with all of their subscription-based items. Our IT tried to uninstall/install, and now the software (FrameMaker won't install on users' PCs). There has to be a fix on Adobe's side for subscription verification because no company will remove a firewall. There is a firewall for a reason. I enjoy using FrameMaker, but with this downtime, my company will probably advocate returning to Word. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact your plan administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2024 Mar 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HKEY_Current_User\Software\Adobe\. Adobe does NOT exist.

Stop pestering your paying customers with broken login methods!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2024 Mar 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Mark3529203863j9 

these are user forums 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything from deleting the registry keys to uninstalling/reinstalling, and Creative Cloud will allow me to sign in, but then signs me out as soon as I open Photoshop or Illustrator. Upon signing into those individually, I get the error that Adobe can't verify my subscription. This has been eating into my productivity and it's beyond frustrating that they require internet to verify subscription. I miss the old CS days. 😠

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same! It's wasting too much of my time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would highly recommend contacting the support team if none of the above suggestions fixed your issue. There could be multiple scenarios why the CC apps are not able to verify your subscription like the AV blocking the connectivity, permission issues on the Adobe folders, or the security/third party tool blocking Adobe to save the details locally on the machines.

The support team would be able to find the issues from the Adobe logs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did, through live chat. We kept going around in circles and I'm still having the same issue. The error comes and goes, but it's so frustrating. A massive waste of time- a waste of money too, quite frankly. I've checked forums and help guides and still nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Symon5CFC 

do you have a teams or enterprise subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I tell which one I have? It's not exactly easy to tell either.

Type "Team" or "Enterprise" 

I've got CC for individuals if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so you have neither a teams nor enterprise subscription and have posted in the wrong forum.  exactly what problem do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100% agree! The suscription model and the server error issue has cost me end product quality because of time loss. It seems to happen every day now on my company managed laptop. For crying out load Adobe - dump the server handshake!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree this is garbage. It was working 30 minutes ago now I can't open Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Close Photoshop.

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click your Avatar (top right image) > Preferences > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar again.
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines