Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancel and overcharged subscription

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I'm hoping to get some direction to permanently cancel my subscription to Adobe.

I'm a student and accessed Adobe's services through my institution. I cancelled my subscription in August and received a confirmation email of the last date of my membership. However, I am still being charged monthly. 

I'm hoping to get a refund for the 5 months of overcharge since my account doesn't display a plan though I can't seem to find a helpline to access a support team.

Hope to hear back with some advice :))

TOPICS
Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact support for resolution of this as only they can help in account related issues. To contact support follow the instructions given below
1. Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
2. Wait a bit on the page that opens up, it should automatically open a chat popup. If that does not happen then look for a call out/chat icon at the bottom right, click over it and the chat popup should open
3. In order to talk to a human type "AGENT" in the chat box
4. If you are not able to get to the chat window, then disable your adblockers, firewall, enable cookies/scripts on your browser. If it still fails then change your browser/machine/network.

P.S. Be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Mananted issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if your plan was administered by your school, you'll probably see something about that when you try to contact adobe support.  in that case, you'll need to contact the plan administrator at your school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you land in the case highlighted by @kglad and don't know who the admin might be at your school then the following link might help you

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/contact-administrator.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you certain that it is Adobe billing you? If you have taken the subscription through your institution, chances are that your institution is billing you.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines