• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel Creative Cloud single-app membership for Illustrator (month-to-month) Subscription

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seeking support teams help for the below month to month subscription (Creative Cloud single-app membership for Illustrator (month-to-month)(Monthly plan) which has been auto renewed monthly till date.

Please note - The Adobe account user  has left the organization and we want to cancel the subscription

Order details

Order number: ADD036569610
Ordered: May 22, 2019

TOPICS
Licensing , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

You can contact the support team directly by initiating a chat session to cancel Individual subscription, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can contact the support team directly by initiating a chat session to cancel Individual subscription, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for answering my query. But it did not help as it is directing to sign in while the individual user account id is only available as he has left the organization and we  need to cancel this monthly subscription.

Can you help me with a direct email id where my order details can be traced and validated for getting the subscription cancelled as it being auto renewed every month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be best if the end user contact the support team as they might need some more details to verify the account. You can share the above link with the end user. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, i have received help from the chat forum.

Appreciate your quick reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is absolutely unacceptable!!! I should not have to contact Support every time I need to cancel a Singe App! This is more a of a scam type technique to keep me paying month after month due to being too much of a pain in the butt to cancel... 

It's an ADMIN Console, give Admins full capabilities to do as they need to with their Subscriptions! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I understand your point however Individual subscription is managed by the end-user and the admin has no access/rights to manage it so the end-user has to contact the team to cancel the Individual subscription as it might require authorization/consent from the user.

The admin can only manage the enterprise licenses which are assigned to the end-user from the admin console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines