• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelar un plan de suscripción anual

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, necesito ayuda: ¿alguien ha tenido problemas para cancelar un plan anual? 

Mi "AdminConsole" parece no funcionar y solo me aparecen 404. Tampoco por teléfono me solucionan nada... es muy frustrante, parece que han diseñado todo lo menos amigable posible para que no podamos darnos de baja.

Gracias,

TOPICS
Admin console , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

You will have to contact support for assistance regarding canceling a Creative Cloud Teams subscription. There is an option of connecting with the chat support as well, and You can initiate the chat by clicking here.

Hope this helps.

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

no, your answer didn't help at all. Apparently I am paying for a plan that doesn't even appear on my AdminConsole, and so I am asking for this not to be charged again starting today. I am referring to a CreativePlan for 69,99eur/month which has to be cancelled asap. Since it doesn't appear on my AdminConsole, I am not even able to do it myself via my account.  It must be solved as of now!

"Contact support" and "clicking here" both are (not surprinsingly) dead ends.

The plan that appears on the screenshot (attached) is the only one I want to keep and actually it seems it is the only one I officially have. 

Looking forward to your reply, let's see if it helps this time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I' very angry with your services. I've not received any technical help, I've not received any useful response, and the annual plan (that I don't want) has been automatically renewed , and that I have tried to cancel in all the ways offered by the Adobe website!!!

I demand a solution. It's not too much to ask...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estoy muy, muy enfadado con vuestros servicios. No he recibido ninguna ayuda técnica, no he recibido ninguna respuesta de utilidad, y de forma automática se ha renovado un plan anual que no quería, y que he intentado cancelar de todos los modos que ofrece la página web de Adobe.

Exijo una solución. No es mucho pedir...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Victor,

Apologies as the last link did not work.

To contact Adobe Customer Care, navigate to the Support tab in the Admin Console.

Then choose 'Start Chat'.

team.png.img.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, useless answer. Again, dead-end.

I'm really tired with this, It makes me rethink continuing to work with this company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well... nobody answered.

You've done a good job designing the website so I can't unsubscribe. I am very angry and I feel cheated. So... goodbye Adobe! NEVER AGAIN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would advise you to log into the account from another device. This should help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines