• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canceling my enterprise subscription

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been paying monthly subscription for my enterprise plan but unable to use most of the apps. I couldn't find a way to contact adobe about it and losing my money has been frustrating. Can anybody help me find a way to cancel the plan completely?

TOPICS
Acrobat , Admin console , Enterprise , Manage account , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

Please contact Adobe Support Team and they can assist you regarding Cancelling the Subscription.

You may contact Support Team by clicking on : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI

Hope this helps. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have tried using the Support Team chat but I couldn't access it as I was told to contact my administrator for help.

"A member of your organization is a designated contact for issues with your Adobe products. Reach out to your administrator or IT contact for help."

Please do advise on this, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, there is an enterprise subscription you want to cancel. Are you the official administrator for your organisation? If not, you must do exactly what your message said - find your company's Adobe administrator, and have them cancel it. An enterprise plan is run entirely by the company, not by Adobe, and the company pays for licenses. At the end of each year, many plans let them cancel unused licenses, but that's for the administrator to sort out.

Is the problem that you need help finding the Adobe administrator in your company? How did you obtain the license in the first place (was there a department that sorted it out)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am under a university subscription so I have contacted my univeristy administration before and they said that my subscription will only automatically deactivate after my University email account expires. So I am in contact with them about my issue of not being able to access the apps which I paid for. I was hoping Adobe could help me out on this too. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, are there any updates/have you resolved this issue yet? Because I am now experiencing the same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this EXACT SAME PROBLEM, including inability to get on a Chat or get a phone number. I contacted my corporate admin and they said they can't help. I think the issue is that I have an old creative cloud license, that my corporate admin can't access (for whatever mysterious reason), and an adobe sign license that corporate does admin.

Here's what I get when I try to chat:

defaultodd4eeg4legr_0-1627319817099.png

And there is literally NO PHONE NUMBER on Adobe site. (Altho I did find a page telling me I have access to phone support to cancel subscriptions. Ha!)

I need to cancel the creative cloud as I've been charged $16.40/month for *over 2 years* for nothing. I can't tell you how much time, over many months, I've put into trying to resolve this. please, please, please give me some way to directly contact Adobe support to rectify this. It really seems criminal for Adobe to continue to charge my employer for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im about to change my card info at this point. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you get a solution for this because even I have the same issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe either way...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines