Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot change number of licenses in Adobe Subscription

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

April 2021, during the "renewal window" of the subscription for my company, I wanted to bring the number of licenses down from 5 to 2 because there are less employees than before. The only way to do this, was to call the Customer Care by telephone - an international call. The Adobe employee on the phone by all means did not want to bring this number of licenses down but told me he would arrange for 3 months free subscription. After that I would still be able to bring the number of licenses down he said, so I agreed. After that, I noticed the possibility (which was not available before) to change the number of subscriptions in the Admin Console and I did, but the three months are over now and Adobe restarted to invoice me the complete subscription. Please fulfill your promises, I don't understand why I'm paying already years for 5 licenses while I'm only using 2!

Bart

Adobe Case ADB-18826587-M2S4 CRM:08823000006241

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Let me move this to the Enterprise & Teams forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with account issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!
I must admit that I don't find my way in the Adobe Support Labyrinth, but thank you for helping me out!

Bart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can add licences, but need the help of support or your vendor to retrieve licences. Go to the admin console (you need to be an administrator) and go to support and click “start chat”.

Abambo_0-1628611697135.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines