• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download AdobeXD (mac version 10.13.6 too old)

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
I have been trying all week to get help from someone (adobe and my university) as I cannot download AdobeXD due to my mac being version 10.13.6. I need this application for my course.

When I called the adobe enterprise number they said they couldn't help me because they couldn't find my adobe account which is an enterprise under Swinburne creative campus (super strange?). Another person from Adobe hung up on me when I was trying to get help :(( 
Any guidance is greatly appreciated, I need to submit work and I can't do it without this program. 

TOPICS
Enterprise , Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

You need to meet system requirements if you want to run software. Your university cannot change this. Adobne supprot cannot change this. https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/system-requirements.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to meet system requirements if you want to run software. Your university cannot change this. Adobne supprot cannot change this. https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/system-requirements.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines