• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install After Effects

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to install after effects but it literally is not letting me. I'm on PC (windows ten) and when I press the button to install it, a pop up comes up that says I can install whatever other thing along with it, and then it starts installing, but doesn't go past 5% and it just says "installation Failed" I've restarted my computer I reinstalled the creative cloud and this was happening with photoshop too but for some reason illustrator installed just fine. Is anybody else having this problem or had this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check to see if your computer meets specs - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to provide exact systerm information and ideally the install logs before anyone can tell you why it won't work on your system.

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log files

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

App installation taking too long or getting stuck:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this from Enterprise & Teams to Download & Install.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(@Abambo, i think @Jeff A Wright moved from download &install to enterprise & teams, but i could be wrong.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kglad is correct, the original poster's membership and e-mail address are managed by an organization.  The download and install forum can really only help people who have individual memberships and unrestricted access to the computer and network they are utilizing.

Moving this discussion to the Enterprise & Teams forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines