• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot "Manage Apps" when signed into personal account

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a full subscription at the teacher/student rate, as I'm a teacher.  I also have a user account with the school system I work for.  I have two MBPs the system bought me AT SEPERATE TIMES and different models.  Our technology department installed the CC app with the software I requested (PS, AI, ID, BR, LR and Acrobat.) on both.  They have an enterprise license and pay per user.

On the older (3yo) MBP I can login to my personal account and manage/update apps.  But on the new (6mon old) MBP I can login to my personal account BUT not able to "manage apps" but still have access to my personal library, files and storage.

I can't make heads or tails of why I can manage apps on one machine and not the other.  Any help or insite is greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

contact your school's plan administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines