• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Enterprise package starts to install and then uninstalls "Installation Failed" (Mac)

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there. 
I am the basic apple mac support for a college. Systems have created an Enterprise CC Installer with a new license and I have to uninstall our old CC and install the new CC. I have uninstalled each CC app using there individual uninstallers as well as running the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool. I then run my installer and it starts to install nicely and I can see the apps appearing in "aplications". Then after it is about two thirds through installation it the proceeds to uninstall the apps one by one and then gives me the "Installation Failed" message! I uninstalled our anti virus software and still no go!!!!

It will install on a virgin mac!

Any ideas?

Many thanks, Graham

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Hi Nikhil,

The problem has been solved by your online support. The Macs were running OS Sierra but there is one app called "Premiere RUSH" that needs High-Sierra at least to run and that was the problem! 

Regards, Graham Rodgers 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Graham,

Please provide us the installation logs from the affected machine and we can check the issue.

PDapp.log file location:

Mac OS: Users/<user name>/Library/Logs

Help Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cc.html#main_Analyze_the_Crea...

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nikhil,

The problem has been solved by your online support. The Macs were running OS Sierra but there is one app called "Premiere RUSH" that needs High-Sierra at least to run and that was the problem! 

Regards, Graham Rodgers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Graham,

Thanks for the update. You may refer to below article for system requirements. If you come across with similar issue in the future.

Help Article:
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html
Premier Rush Tech specs:
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html

Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines