• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC installer doesn't launch.

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a brand new 2021 M1 max Macbook Pro. Fresh os install. I downloaded the CC installer direct from Adobe site. I launch the dmg. It opens to a prompt to double click on the icon to install. Nothing happens. I did some digging and i found 2 things. 1. don't use migration assistant. Check. and 2. install rosetta. Ok Check installed. Tried launching the installer after rosetta install. Same issue. Double click and nothing happens. I can duplicate this on several new macbooks and imacs. All with the same error. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the bottom of the following article are Alternative download links. Can you try using this installer and see if it helps.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you... I will test this and see if it works for me. I did notice that when using the installer and extracting the pkg and manually running it it got flagged as unidentified developer. I'm guessing thats not supposed to happen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vikrant, are you aware that the download links on that page are downloading different files depending on if you click Download or the > character next to it? This occurs on links for both the Windows and macOS downloads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines